SBI Recruitment 2019:20 Check Out Latest SBI Bank Job Vacancies ( SBI Clerk, SBI PO and SBI Specialist Officers) With Eligibility, Salary, Experience, Location and apply procedures for govt bank job seakers.we update all Sate Bank of India Vacancy instantly here .check out below upcomming SBI Recruitment 2019:20 .
|Sales Manager||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Manager/ Senior Manager||LLB, MBA/PGDM, CS|
|Vice President / Assistant Vice President||MBA/PGDM|
Currently there are 19 Nationalised Government Banks (Public Sector) in India as per the RBI website.
List of Private Sector Bank:Following is the list of some Private Banks which are huge job opportunities in India.
Every Year IBPS and SBI recruite lots of staff in various roles in the banking sector,Here's a list of important banking recruitment examination post :
1. NABARD Grade 'A' and 'B' Officer: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) conducts recruitment post of examination its Grade-A and Grade-B officers.
2. SBI PO : SBI recruits candidates for clerical vacancy to assist officers every year.
4. RBI Grade B Officer : The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)is India's central bank.It is an officer level post in the RBI offices spread across country
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is head of the recruitment in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India. IBPS conducts four different recruitment processes namely CRP PO/MT, CRP RRBs, CRP Clerical, CRP Specialist Officers under which various exams take every year for banking sector recruitment.The exams conducted by IBPS are follows: :
5. IBPS PO : Recruitment the post of Probationary Officers and Management Trainees' in the participating banks, which are national public sector banks
6. IBPS Clerk:Exam takes place for the recruitment of clerical vacancy in the national public sector banks.
7. IBPS RRB Officer Scale I :Exam takes place for the recruitment of Scale-I Officers in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to Probationary Officers post in National Public Sector Banks.
8. IBPS RRB Office Assistant :Exam takes place for the recruitment of Office Assistant in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to Clerk post in National Public Sector Banks.
9. NABARD Development Assistant:The job responsibilities are almost equal to post of clerk
10. RBI Office Assistant: To assist the Officer level posts in the offices of RBI,it recruits office assistants every year